Sugar Loaf Barn Wedding
Here at the Sugar Loaf Barn we offer the perfect location for your dream wedding celebrations. A venue which provides exclusive use of our farm, with its breathtaking views and a flexible style that can be adapted to suit your Theme. The farm is part of an area of unspoilt natural beauty, wrapped in woods, wildlife and wonder. Our weekend wedding package will provide use of the luxury holiday Barn, Shepherds Huts, safari tents and our Beautiful Agricultural Barn.
We offer a very flexible approach, allowing you to use all the facilities, dressing and decorating them to your own tastes, our hearts are set on making your day just how you want it. Unfortunately, due to popular demand we are now fully booked for 2018 & 2019.
We don’t have a brochure as we only take 16 weddings a year and we like to give each prospective couple a completely individual theme. As we run holidays throughout the rest of the year it is always possible for you to set up the wedding venue three day in advance. Our wedding season starts from the beginning of May and finishes at the end of September
Below we have constructed a list of items included in the overall package.
- The Sugar Loaf Barn Bridal Suite (sleeps 8 with 3 bathrooms).
- The Sugar Loaf Shepherd’s Huts (sleeps up to 5).
- The new larger shepherd’s hut (sleeps up to 4).
- Two large safari tents (sleeps up to two each).
- Camping / shower room
Access to the Bridal Suite (Sugar Loaf Barn) will be available from 10 a.m. on the Thursday prior to the date of your wedding). The Bridal accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. the Monday after the event.
The accommodation for the Shepherds huts and Safari tents is available from 10.am prior to the event (which tends to be a Friday if your wedding is on a saturday) and up to 10am on the Monday after the event.
The Camping field is available from 10.am prior to the event (which also tends to be a Friday if your wedding is on the Saturday) and up to 4:00pm on the Sunday after your wedding.
The wedding venue (Agricultural Barn) is available from Wednesday at 10.a.m. prior to the event and up to 4pm on the following day after the event (which tends to be a Sunday) All site decoration must be cleared away by 4pm on the following day.
What items and props are included.
- Set up of Wedding Ceremony.
- 800 Small meadow hay bales.
- 5 Round straw bales.
- 10 Large Straw bales.
- 10 Handmade rose head studded tables that are designed to work with hay bales… Seating up to 14per table.
- 2 Large handmade buffet tables that are designed to work with the hay bales.
- 140 Oak Cross Back Chairs.
- 2 Rose head studded topper tables.
- 2 Hand built coffee tables.
- 4 antique Oak Barrels
- 10 antique wooden crates
- 1 antique butter churn
- 1 antique oak cake board.
- 2 antique cider presses.
- Well stocked cash bar.
- Car parking 100 cars.
- Tractor and trailer shuttle from car parking field to wedding Barn.
- Silver birch tree in hay bale (as seen in website photos).
- Our three 300-year-old wagon wheel chandeliers.
- 50 Metres of outdoor festoon lighting.
- Five members of staff on the day.
- Two members of staff helping throughout the set up.
- 6 Pots of summer flower’s.
- 4 hanging flower baskets.
- Ladies and gentlemen’s toilets.
- No corkage charge for your own Table Wines/champagnes
If you have any questions or need more details please fill out an enquiry form and we’ll be InTouch.