Sugar Loaf Barn
The Sugar Loaf Barn is a fabulous luxury, family holiday home, with every comfort considered, perfectly hidden in the Brecon Beacons National Park just a few miles from the beautiful historic town of Crickhowell and picturesque Abergavenny.
Its the ideal hide away for those wanting to relax and get away. With great views across the Usk Valley, luxury has been high on the priority list in restoring this fabulous historic welsh Long Barn. Originating back to Medieval times, the structure has been lovingly restored using the finest of local materials to ensure every finish is of the very highest quality. It’s a perfect place to explore the very best of what the Brecon Beacons national park has to offer, With spectacular walks straight out onto the Sugar Loaf Mountain.
Quick check list
- Flexible, weeks or weekends
- SLEEPS 2- 8: 4 luxury bedrooms, with lovely linen, duvets and wooly blankets included. A Master bedroom and a king-size bedroom with televisions. A double bedroom and a single / twin bedroom.
- COOKING & DINING: Large, five star finish kitchen, large electric Britannia 6 hob / double over range, SMEG fridge freezer, SMEG dishwasher, Washer/dryer, double Butler sink, well equipped. Lovely wooden dining table seating 8 comfortably.
- RELAXING: 3 huge leather sofas, large 46 inch LED television with free sat, PlayStation 3, large DVD collection, IPod Dock, wi-fi. Outside there is a five seat hot tub with sound system.
- BATHING: 3 bathrooms in total, A luxury wet room with basin, a shower room with basin and loo, a further bathroom, with claw foot bath, mixer taps, loo and basin. Fluffy towels included.
- PETS: Well behaved dogs are very welcome, please double check with us if you have more than 2.
- OUTSIDE: Private driveway, parking and turning for two cars, more parking available behind the barn.
- FARMING: The barn is on a small (and very tidy and quiet) working farm, so, in season, there is the opportunity to help feed new born lambs and watch the countryside at work.