Sugar Loaf Barn Wedding
Here at Sugar Loaf Barn we can now offer the perfect location for your dream wedding celebrations. A venue which is totally secluded and set deep in the countryside. you will have exclusive use of our 200 acre farm with its breathtaking views and a flexible style that can be adapted to suit your individual tastes and needs. Our weekend wedding package will provide use of the luxury family holiday home, Shepherds Huts, luxury safari tents and our Beautiful Agricultural Barn.
We offer a very flexible approach, allowing you to use all the facilities, dressing and decorating them to your own tastes, using all sorts of unique and personal touches. Catering options can be range from a tasty hog roast or to a 3 course sit down Wedding Breakfast.
We don’t have a brochure as we only take 14 weddings a year and we like to give each prospective couple a completely individual theme. As we run holidays throughout the rest of the year it is always possible for you to set up the wedding venue three day in advance.
Unfortunately, due to popular demand we are now fully booked for 2017 and 2018.
Due to a cancellation we now have the weekend starting on 15 th of June 2018 free. please contact via email email@example.com
Below we have constructed a list of items included in the overall package.
- The Sugar Loaf Barn Bridal Suite (sleeps 8 with 3 bathrooms).
- The Sugar Loaf Shepherd’s Huts (sleeps up to 5).
- The new larger Shepherd’s hut (sleeps up to 4).
- Two large Safari Tents (sleeps up to two each).
- Camping / Shower room
Access to the Bridal Suite (sugar loaf barn) will be available from 10 a.m. on the Thursday prior to the date of the event (wedding). The Bridal accommodation must be vacated by 10 a.m. the Monday after the event.
The wedding venue (Agricultural Barn) is available from the Wednesday at 10.a.m. prior to the event and up to 4pm on the following day of the event (which tends to be a Sunday) All site decoration must be cleared away by 4pm on the following day.
The accommodation for the Shepherds huts, Safari tent and camping is available from 10.am prior to the event (which tends to be a Friday) and up to 10am on the Monday after the day of the event.
- Wedding Ceremony.
- 800 Small meadow hay bales.
- 5 Round straw bales.
- 10 Large Straw bales.
- 9 Handmade rose head studded tables that are designed to work with hay bales.
- 2 Large handmade buffet tables that are designed to work with the hay bales.
- 2 Rose head studded table topper table.
- 2 Hand built coffee tables.
- 3 antique Oak Barrels
- 6 antique wooden crates
- 1 antique butter churn
- 1 antique oak cake board.
- 1 antique oak cart
- Cash Bar
- Car parking for 100 cars
- Tractor and trailer shuttle from the car park field to the wedding reception.
- Silver birch tree in hay bale (as seen in website photos).
- Our three 300-year-old wagon wheel chandeliers.
- 50 Metres of outdoor festoon lighting.
- 5 Members of staff.
- 6 Pots of summer flowers.
- 3 Hanging flower baskets.
- Ladies and gentlemen’s toilets.
- White Drapes
- No corkage charge for your own Table Wines/champagnes
If you have any questions or need more details please fill out an enquiry form and we’ll be InTouch.